Monday, April 10, 2006

It could'nt be worse

As the sunlight streams into my bedroom and my mom screams from downstairs "It's 7:30 already u idiot", I see MR.Monday wickedly smiling at me and saying its just the beginning , don't worry you have one more week of B.S. Ok planning for the week ahead to end my miseries is sooo impossible when the O.Henry on my table entertains me until 3.00 in the morning.

After having what my granny describes as a crow's bath i quickly rush down stairs and dump what books i can find into my poor little bag. I quickly gobble up what my mom calls breakfast listening to her constant ramblings.Then i make a move 2 my bus stop and halfway past i realise that i have ECE lab and i have forgotten to take my lab coat. I rush back home and return by an auto to the bus stop. I am just at the nick of time for the busand have no time to argue so pay whatever the rickshaw driver demands. This meant i have to sacrifice my evening ice-cream. In the bus, i finish my last minute writing work in the record.

Finally i reach college and make my move for the first class on monday morning. And Damn!!!! The first class on monday morning is ENGINEERING MECHANICS. Who could deal with mass moment of inertia of a particle about the x, y , and zee axis on a monday morning. Without question and beyond doubt i cannot. So i try to regain the sleep lost as none other than the E.Mech prof can sing a better lullaby.

After four hours of tiresome lab i go for lunch only to find that my lunch was chapati's with nothing.I had forgotten to take the other box which had the side dish.

Man it seemed like the whole world was conspiring to make it the worst day ever for me. I really never wanted this.

Finally i come back home to and realise i have 3 assignments due on tuesday.
OH boy! monday miseries never end!!!

4 comments:

Navneet said...

thankfully, i won't be having monday morning blues for sometime to come.

and the greatest part is i won't have to take my lab coat all next year...yaaaaay

Navneet said...

its not as if its my fault..
*buhahahahahahaha*

Frustrations Amalgamated said...

ok agreed not your fault ...but be magnanamus and dont ridicule me atleast.....

Anonymous said...

ok here's my attempt

its not always possible to do what you wish to...but it is equally important to not stop doing those things as well.
i know exactly what you feel coz for a whole 2 years i did the same thing...eventually without any better results.
hope you do better than me...all the best