Sunday, April 30, 2006

Answers that make one wonder!!

(My patti)

There is this one very special person in my life who has always influenced me. She is my grandmother, with whom i have grown up most of my life , the most brave woman I have ever known , and un doubtely the best cook.

This was an incident that happened last week:
After a bad day at college, i came back home in the blazing sun , fretting and fuming.
I was really pissed and didnt want to talk to anyone. My grandmom came promptly and gave me the evening tiffin, usual dosas . I had only one and got up. She immdiately said "How will one be enough have two more."
As i was already pissed I immediately retaliated saying:"Patti(grandmother) my stomach will burst if i eat even a small morsel. Can u just leave me alone I am already irritated.Don't irritate me even more."
Soon came a reply"Dont worry if your stomach bursts I will stitch it for u."
I was dumb-struck didnt know what to say. I quitely took another dosa into my plate. She made feel i was wrong but in the most passive manner and with a very cute answer.

I was wondering ..............................................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet...three cheers for all the paati's in the world...hip hip hurray :)

so did your stomach burst after all?

M said...

hey ur paati looks cute and so was the answer :) it tells us that we need to take veruything lightly .,.. she is really sweet :)

senthil kumar dhanasekaran said...

wondering abt the day when u will become such a sweet paatiii :)