Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I am tagged...for an albatross around my neck???


I really don't know why these tag games are played, but now, i have been tagged. I am quite a sport and i accepted to list down eight qualities or characteristics you may call about the man of my dreams. Right now, I am head over heals Rahul bose , truly the man of my dreams in every possible manner.
Hmm ..but i guess this will remain a dream forever.
Now coming to the point , here are the eight qualities or characteristics (whatever you may call it) the man of my dreams should posses.

1. He should be someone who is not as loud mouthed as I am. Definitely not a flirt.Someone who is defintely quieter than I am so that he can listen to me.

2. Should be prepared to travel all around the world with me.Not someone who likes to stick to one place. Has to be an enthusiastic traveller.

3.He should help me out with all my problems, deal with them in a mature manner without much of advising.

4.He should be himself. Definitely not a put on . I would'nt want him to wear a mask to impress me.

5.I would like him to be a better cook than me. Should'nt be too critical about my cooking. I can stand jokes once in a while ,but not all the time. But, if he's prepared to live on tea all his life i can make that for him , I make some really drinkable tea.

6. He should atleast wish me on my birthday. I cannot accept any excuses for failing to do so. And presents ... no jewellery please.

7.I would want him to have a sexy vioce. If not as sexy as Amitabh Bachan. It should be good enough so that I don't mistake him for a girl.

8.Lastly, and most importantly he should be clean in every possible manner. I would'nt want anyone with a long beard and a moustache(yuck!!!!).That would be a nightmare.

I hope this would be a dream come true someday or the other.

12 comments:

Navneet said...

you know what???
i think i might know someone with most of that you've written (oh and he's not rahul bose)

...and how can people not like a moustache?? its one of the things that separates the sexes prima facie

Frustrations Amalgamated said...

hey its about the man of MY dreams ...and u have a problem with me hating moustache's ??? I think only one guy looks good with amoustache and thats jimmy shergill. And i find it disgusting...

SandeepRao said...

hey u know somethin... there is a guy in our college who has MOST of these qualities...
and thats..



MURUGAPPAN!!!

Navneet said...

ROTFLMAO.... :D

hey by the way...doesn't rahul bose also have a moustache in the pic you've uploaded?
just checking to see whether you still hate moustaches

Frustrations Amalgamated said...

@sandy: hey murugappan is a man of nightmares not dreams.Think again he does'nt have an iota of those qualities..And hey y r u obsessed with him..it makes me think otherwise..

@c.k:i uploaded that coz i could'nt find a better pic of rahul bose..and my opinion on moustaches and beards will never change..

SandeepRao said...

vogay dont worry...
i'm not gay... if thats what u r thinking

Shailesh said...

Priya, Dont u think u r asking too much?

Wish u good luck in ur quest for the perfect man.

Frustrations Amalgamated said...

y not ask for too much ?? He's anyways only the man of dreams....

And hey navneet may b u'll like a gil with a mush ...eh?

M said...

Hmm wish u good luck ! ... just saw ur blog ,, am a new enterant in to this blog stuff ,, but ur site is good n so is ur dream .. dream dream n dream ... u ll land up getting something at least :) all the best

Navneet said...

...and how can people not like a moustache?? its one of the things that separates the sexes prima facie

this definitely means that only one of the sexes should have it...and in the current order of events...looks like we guys are stuck with it :D
...but you could ask Rahul Bose about it...maybe he likes girls with mush...and then you can grow one too :D :D

Frustrations Amalgamated said...

hmm i dont know much about the likes an dislikes of Rahul bose...but i hate moustaches ans beards ...do u have any problem with that?

Navneet said...

nope no problem at all :)