Thursday, July 06, 2006

The greatest come back

The long absence from blogging was due to an unavoidable episode that occurs twice a year in my life and lasts for about 15 days. The aftermath of it , is the scariest part.


Yeah the episode was my exams. And I survived it. Three cheers to me. yeppeeeeeeeeeeeeee. A semester with 9 papers. Reading 9 books in 15 days. Which amounts to reading a minimum of 400 pages in a day. Not only reading but also remembering what i read. Gosh i survied it. But as i think about the future a cold rushes down my spine. How am i gonna survive 6 more semesters .ie. 40 more papers. Rite now its over and I have decided I’ll worry about the aftermath later.And take the future as it comes.

Mean while I can spare some time with the pen and paper – a favourite pass time.

This post is not to inform the regular readers (who are very few) of my blog , but to make a tress passer not wonder about the long absence.

3 comments:

SandeepRao said...

nice... good to see that u struggled for the ejjams... welcome back to the blogging world..

Navneet said...

come to think of it...i have no idea...how we go thru life taking so many exams and then promptly fogetting about them.
cheers to the human mind.

cm chap said...

Hi,

I happened to tress pass ur blog which took me back to my college days...esp sem exams.

By the way I think it wud have been perfect if u hv said "Reading 9 books in 15 nights" rather than 15 days..isnt it...wats ur say?

Cheers