Wednesday, March 15, 2006

D'oh..............!!!!!


The answers to most of these questions i am frequently asked is invariably d'oh.......!!!!!!!
(I am writing this post with fumes coming out of my ears)

*Outside the doctors clinic my mom's friend sees me with a running nose holding a hankie and asks "Why are ypu sneezing? Oh so you have a cold????"

*My friend after stamping my feet with pointed heels :"Oh my god did that hurt????"

*My teacher : "Dont be late to class . Give me an answer?????" (first of all when did u ask me a question????

*"Why are you crying??? Is there any problem???(When did crying become people's hobby???)

*I am bored. Don't irritate me.(Man i think u need to visit a psychatrist)

*I am a vegetarian . People ask me"So you dont eat meat???"

*This is the worst of it all:
My friend:"Thats my boyfriend. How's he???? Do you like him??"
(Man ! jees will u like it if i like him???? And moreover my choices arent that bad u see")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's not much i can comment on that except try some answers...hope they help you next time, someone pops the question (pun unintended).

A1. have a habit of shooting mucus on people asking stupid questions, am trying to not make you one of the targets.

A2. no it felt like sweet heaven, maybe you should feel it as well.

A3. that'll be 5 rupees ma'am for one answer and no return if you don't like it.

A6. i eat meat on all days except sun, mon, tues, wed, thurs , fri and sat.

and make sure to beget the d'oh back from them...i just love homer simpson

Incognito said...

Did it hurt?
*Not as much as looking at you.

*No, did it hurt when they removed your brain?

:)

Sthupit Girl said...

hahaha... though i'd do with navneet's answers. one more similarity. :)

can u mail that project to me?? can you?/ please pleaase pleasE?

Anonymous said...

time for a new post don't you think? except of course if you are busy with studies or something else :)